FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New boat...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dmarkc View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmarkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New boat...
    Posted: 07 January 2007 at 7:16pm

Unfortunately when I try to read the PM, the website gives an error message.  Perhaps you could resend to dmc@morgancarey.co.uk.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply!

redfox View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2006 at 2:22pm
Hello Marc,

I sent you a PM.

Best Regards
Klaus
Klaus
dmarkc View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmarkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2006 at 7:54am

I have been searching for a new larger boat to race for quite a while.  I couldn't find anything suitable (size, cost etc) until somebody mentioned the Laser 28.  It seems to fit my requirements exactly - only problem, I am in the UK and apparently only 30 were made here.  I have only come across one in Spain and am considering getting a local surveyor to have a look.

I wondered if anybody on your side of the pond knows anything about the european boats and if there are any particular weaknesses in the design I should be aware of.  Any information would be much appreciated.

Many thanks (in anticipation!)

Mark Carey

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic